Buscador is a dynamic mail archiver rooted in the idea of intertwingularity
In short it's supposed to allow people to present new and different ways of looking at their mail.
Based around Email::Store it is plugin driven so it should be easy for others to extend.
You can see a demo of the current SVN head here.
It may be broken at any given time.
- Dates Try clicking on the date of the message to see all the mails sent that day. You can also see all the mails sent in a month or a year.
- Atom feeds Subscribe to an atom feed for a person, a thread, a list or for the whole system.
- Entities Find all the mails that a person sent, received or was mentioned in. Look at how their different roles (such as different names and different email addresses) break down.
- Threads Buscador has two different types of threading - traditional Netscape style and chronologically based so called 'Lurker' style.
- Lists Look at the lists of automatically detected mailing lists.
- Attachments Err, they're there. Ready to download or view.