::scr By the way ...

Feel free to pass out the subscription page to anybody you think might be
interested ... it's http://thegestalt.org/mailman/listinfo/scr/

I'm holding back from posting the URL to london.pm or (void) just yet 'cos I'd
prefer it to grow slowly but feel free to bung it around.

Or, if your worried about people getting asked twice then mail me on or off
list with suggestions and I'll mail them if they haven't already subbed or
something.

Simon
[feeling strangely omnipotent but that's probably the 5 cups of coffee I've
had so far today]

--
: nature notes for the apocalypse