RE: Re: ::scr ActiveBuddy / Desktop Dipsy

From: simon wistow <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/15/01 1:45:04 PM

>On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 04:44:30AM -0700, Dave Cross said:
>
>> Also worth digging out a copy of the proceedings of last
>> years Perl conference. I'm pretty sure that in Lenzo's
>> paper on Infobots there's a section about running them
>> on the desktop as a personal assistant.
>
> I found a reference to the paper but it was a dead link :(
>
> The closest I found was this
>
> http://www.foo.be/docs/tpj/issues/vol3_2/tpj0302-0002.html

Yeah. That's also on the TPJ site at:

<http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1286/sam03020002/>

but it's not the paper I meant. I think that's only available
in:

<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000138>

Your best bet would be to find someone who was at the conference[1].
Or maybe ask Lenzo if he'll send you a copy.

Dave...

[1] Leon and I spring to mind :)

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)