Re: ::scr Cesium

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 09:19:49AM -0800, celia romaniuk said:

> "Yes, the Cesium thing turned out to be a hoax. Worse yet, it was a
> Slashdotted hoax, which means that 30,000 people watched us get
> pimped. Somehow, that doesn't make it any more exciting... "

Yeah, somehow I thought it would be ... a couple of the comments at the bottom
plus the fact that *nobody* had heard *anything* about it before *ever*.

But the ideas were nice anyway.

So ... anybody else got any ideas/comments/flames? <prod> <prod>

--
: "Don't worry," she said, seriously. "Most of the blood was someone else's."