Re: ::scr programming/$job burnout

1. I'd still be noodling around with computers one way or another.

2. I dont, at 36, think I'll ever be an employee ever again.

3. I've had nine months of intermittent work. It's picking up now and
I'd like to stay freelance if at all possible.

4. I was burned out after Sift, have had a good 18 months to reflect
on what I want out of life in general and adjust my priorities
accordingly.

5. I still believe in the internet as a cultural phenomenon.

Anyone want some life-coaching? ;-)

--
David Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire        http://www.davehodgkinson.com
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com