Re: ::scr Re: Cognitive Friction

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:44:25AM +0000, Greg McCarroll said:
> What was the MS stylee answer? 2 machines? One the PDC+IIS and one the
> SDC+Exchange? Just curious.

I seem to remember it being about 6 or 8 or something ridiculous.

1 PDC
2 Exchange
1 IIS
1 Database
1 or 2 FS

I suspect they were trying to keep everything seperate - kind of an over
cautious teaching method. The 2 Exchange was probably because at one
point I think it was reccomended that you had 1 exhange server per 30
people or something - this was a few years ago.