RE: ::scr Re: doesn't have the morlocks

It's a simplistic way of looking at things... i.e. consider newtonian
physics
and our newer quantum theories.....

However, the whole shift from left-brain analysis to a right brain state is
encouraged by the exercises and this is the what lets you draw.

Perhaps I should have said

3) It has a method.... not just sitting down and trying to do it.