RE: ::scr #include "meta/identifying types of post thread"

In my defense, as top-of-the-list, I don't think it's applicable to
"conversational concepts".
It's like paying somebody for the number of lines of code they write per
day.

I know ::scr is a waffly list, but if I think that I can make a point with
one line of text,
I assume that everyone won't need the next step, or related concepts spelt
out for them.

> Basically its very hard to determine am measurement of quality, as its
> very subjective, Schwern suggests we instead use an artificial
> measurement, and accept it is not really ideal.
>
> In other words, If a problem is sufficiently hard, don't solve it,
> just ignore it or cheat.

Or rather, quality cannot be measured because it is subjective. (there, I
did it again)

:-)

dan