Re: ::scr Other jobs

On Friday 26 April 2002 09:14, you wrote:

> > Writing novels, technical books, or role playing games, I think.
>
> All of those sound like fun, too. Especially the last one. What sort of
> game would you write (actually, Al, ISTR that you already have). Would it
> be particularly tied to a single setting like Paranoia or CoC, or would it
> be a more generic system like GURPs?

I already have written a couple, but they are to be considered...
prototypical.

http://www.alaric-snell.com/resources/sideworld.txt
http://www.alaric-snell.com/resources/city.txt

I have bigger plans to create a game set in a single setting, which removes a
whole load of complexities with modularity, but it's a big setting with
superhitech starships flying around between sentient space stations and
crashing onto planets and the occupants having to revert to savagery with
swords and so on...

I wanna include all the different technologies I can think of, to create a
playground where the implications of technology can be examined and toyed
with. Neural implants, FTL travel, sentient machines, the lot.

ABS

--
                               Alaric B. Snell
 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RFC.net/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/