Re: ::scr FreeForm Filesystem

> and started thinking ... why not organise *all* your data like this ...
> whack it in a database somewhere, queryable by an interface and then run
> some agent over it and let it infer a whole load of knowledge.
>
> I'll put down the crack pipe now.

why? the crack seems to be doing you some good.
it makes a lot of sense. especially at the moment, i've been hacking for
days on a kind of gestalt serendipitous search engine... it only talks to
the web and irc, but that's for artistic and not personal reasons. mysql
fulltextsearching is pretty sweet; i'll find out how it scales soon :)

> The Terminator : The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes
> on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic
> defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes
> self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try
> to pull the plug.
> Sarah Connor: And Skynet fights back.

but, you know, there is no entity, just as many little entities as there
are ourselves. if we're not capable of organising a fucking revolution,
how can they help themselves? otoh if they could help us....

this has been a mildly drunken, art and nerve fuelled incoherent rushmail,
but, you know, it's all there, it's there.

:)

cheesy,

z.x