Re: ::scr semantic

> > rdf != xml
> >From the W3C:
> The Resource Description Framework is a framework for describing and
> interchanging metadata using XML as an interchange syntax.

well, i'd like to see attributions, uris for this kind of declaration.
a w3c press release? an FAQ? what is the date on it? :)

i just meant to declare, rdf does not correspond to xml directly; yes
there is an XML interchange syntax for it; there are other syntaxes for
declaring and exchanging rdf metadata. the apparent nastiness of the full
rdf/xml syntax shouldnt be putting people off using it; they can be
effectively decoupled in storage and transmission.

shurg.

--
"Common sense won't tell you. We have to tell each other." -DNA