Re: ::scr semantic

I know that a lot of emphasis is put on the processing potential of the
semantic web (I have an email from TBL from 1994 talking about the AI
features missing from the web).  Prior to that I'm wonder if groups will
collaborate to standardise data/object models and metamodels for various
domains.  Is open data and open data modelling going to be big in the
way that open source is?  E.g.

  http://www.musicbrainz.org/MM/

Wouldn't it be cool to have the Comprehensive Object Model Archive?  I
want to see how people patch the community's common perception of
reality!

paul

--
Paul Sharpe - CEO                Tel: 619 523 0100
Russell Sharpe, Inc              Fax: 619 523 0101