::scr More

Just a couple of things

o Up until yesterday I'd completely forgotten to sub myself to the list.
Wondered why you were all so quiet. Doh!

o I think I've fixed it so that space should appear between the ::Scr
and the subject. This mail is a pseudo test.

o I was talking to Robin on the walk yesterday about admin rights. Yes
this list is on my box but the whole point is that it's supposed to be a
discussion. On #london.pm almost everybody has ops if not everybody and
we inform slavorg to trust them.

I'm more than willing to give everyone admin rights for the list safe in
the knowledge that should someone go postal and randomly unsub everybody
I have r00t [0] and can get control back.

Until then, if anybody wants anybody else subscribed then just mail me
and I'll sub them.

o UK:R is essentially invite only (although not strictly on topic all
time). But it has a very different character to (void). It's been
suffering from prickly-heat-flame-wars as well. Interesting outcome of
this was the list of mailing-list types that appeared on the homepage
(http://www.ukresistance.com - not strictly associated with the list any
more [WARNING may contain content not strictly suitable for viewing in
the UAE])

Simon

[0] Mu ha, mu hahahahah, muuuuuuuu hahahahahahahah [1]
[1] *cough*

--
simon wistow            wireless systems coder
   it ain't pretty being easy