Re: ::scr Extreme Programming's Pair Programming

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:44:07AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> Immature programmers who can't manage themselves and immature
> companies who can't put proper software development processes
> in place, supervised by qualified technical managers.

So are you saying that a pair would be comprised of two snot-nosed
kids, or one newbie and a seasoned hacker, or something different
altogether?

Since you only want to talk pair programming lets put the "proper
software development processes" handwave into a different thread,
though I am interested to hear what you'd consider proper and improper
software development processes to be.

--
Richard Clamp <richardc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>