::scr Proper software development processes

Well, as richardc said, lets put this into a different thread. I'm
kicking it off, because I think I have a lot to learn here, and I'm
eager to do so rapidly.

As some of you will have heard me say, probably too many times, I
feel keenly the fact that I didn't do a CS degree, and have worked
at projects as the sole programmer, self-teaching as I go, since I
left college.

Working as I am now with Kake as an "employee" is the first time
I've ever worked with another programmer. Hence, I'm a little hazy
on what could be considered "proper software development processes",
and I'd be interested on others' views, or on their ideas on
official tomes/sources of wisdom on the sunject.

I've tended to rely on my common sense. It'll be interesting to see
if my common sense is good or not :)

--

Simon Batistoni            Penseroso Ltd
simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     +44 20 7242 0570