Re: ::scr RE: A public apology

> Apology accepted, my response wasn't exactly level-headed either.
>
> Therapy aside, I've got way too much work to do to justify this kind of
> thing, so I wont be rejoining the list.
>
> Bye all.
>
> Rich

That's what I love about internet mailing lists. The copious quantities
of oversensitive people that join mailing lists and then storm off in a
huff the first time (a) someone disagrees with them, or (b) the mailing
list volume goes over three posts a month.

The person in question always unsubscribes with a stroppy "I haven't got
time for this nonsense, I have a life" post.

Every mailing list I've ever been on has had at least one of these. I
think there must be a universal law governing said behaviour or some
such.

Martin