Re: ::scr RE: A public apology

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 06:56:16PM +0100, Martin Coxall wrote:
> Every mailing list I've ever been on has had at least one of these. I
> think there must be a universal law governing said behaviour or some
> such.

Same as the guy who somehow thinks it's worthwhile passing comment on
the event.

I don't recall seeing someone who follows up to that poster suggesting
that being a smug knowing commenter isn't so clever after all.  This
is possibly because they start to merge as their knowing grins spread
and take over.

I'm not sure if I should expect a slap, since the topic probably isn't
intended to be meta-mailinglists anymore.

--
Richard Clamp <richardc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>