Re: ::scr Re: doesn't have the morlocks

"Tom Forwood" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Yes you can do all these things. If you think that you cannot, then you
>> can't.
>>
>> Once again, you have limited yourself.  I don't know if someone told
>> you this was true, or you deduced it for yourself.
>> By all means be good at what you do, but don't think that you are
>> limited in your choice of what to be good at.
>
> Dou you believe that anyone can be fundamentally better at any thing than
> anyone else so that if both people put their all into a particular area
> there will never be one who comes out on top?

I choose as my field of endeavour 'fetching things down from high
shelves without ones feet leaving the ground'. The shelves to be
placed at varying heights.

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?