RE: ::scr Re: doesn't have the morlocks

> > So you can stand if you are tall.
>
> you were born with a predisposition to to tallness

Yup.

> > You can jump if you are a small springy gymnast.
>
> I think we decided that the aim was to reach high without your feet
> reaching the ground, but even so you a special skil which
> alows you to do
> this better than other people

Sorry.... I misread that bit

> > You can build a machine to do it for you.
>
> the rules definatly dont allow this, but again you have a mechanical
> aptitude

Is Olympic shelf reaching a real sport? Are there rules? I was unaware of
them.
Are mechanical aids illegal?

> > You can blackmail people to do it for you..............
>
> you were bourn to rich parents and inherited money

And is that a genetic predisposition? Or you could have made the money
yourself.

> There may many ways to win but some people are more suited to
> some than
> others it makes sense to try the ones you are going to suceed at.

Of course it does. However, it doesn't mean that if you are short you
believe yourself unable
to move things from tall shelves!

> Most animals are going to have no conciousness of their
> limitations but
> this does not stop some in a life or death situation where
> each individual
> is trying his hardest from surviving and others from getting eaten

okay. I don't understand the relavance. In fact, I could say this supports
my case, because
prey animal X is unaware that lizards can't fly, until being chased by
carnivore Y off a clif,
whereupon suddenly his freaky webbed arms and legs have a great use.....

> If there is no inheritable difference in ability and
> potential then it is
> impossible for any evolution to occur and the only explanation for the
> diversity we see around us is a creator god

pah. Why invoke god?

Is the choice between a) God / Evolution determing your future
or b) Yourself determing your future so hard?