RE: ::scr Re: doesn't have the morlocks

> Is the choice between a) God / Evolution determing your future
> or b) Yourself determing your future so hard?

What I am trying to argue is that not everyone has the same potential in
every area, some, no-matter how hard they try and no-matter what they
believe just wont ever mamke it in some areas.  The areas that you will be
able to excel in are determined by your enviroment and your genetics.  What
you choos to do from there is of course your choice.