RE: ::scr Re: doesn't have the morlocks

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Dan Argent wrote:

> That's not the point I am arguing. The point is that you should not
> be limiting yourself by thinking in those terms. And that by thinking in
> that
> way, can never reach your full potential.

The problem i see, is that the fact that people limit themselves is a
product of the environment, and despite the best efforts of people such as
yourself, there are many other influences that cause people to go the
other way, and limit themselves (pictures of supermodels, superman comics,
us saying that you are limited by your nature, inherent laziness).

Fight the power, tell the people.
I'm too lazy to do it...

billy

 Cheer and ogle went the boys in the black t-shirts and the
 shorts. Rock and roll went Gandhis Hairdryer - Robert Rankin
Software Engineer                             www.FactSet.com