Re: ::scr tales from the crypto

It would appear that on Mon, 22 Apr 2002, jonah did say:

> Yes, many thanks to you who contributed to the (void) thread giving
> the McDonnells(?) advice when they had an "infestation",

yep, it were us... thankfully life is good with our current setup. I'll
probably be hardening that further at some stage with an OpenBSD box as an
entry/exit point.
Now to convince Vicki that we need more hardware ;)

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .