Re: ::scr removing the wuh-wuh-wuh

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 11:57:57AM +0100, Ben Evans wrote:
> It should also be remembered than many Ordinary Users (tm) browse
> with the URL bar hidden. Quite a few know not of its existence, never
> mind what it is, and how it works.

Really?  On what authority do you speak?  How much is "many"?  It
never really occured to me that people would do this other than on
public systems where they try to keep you within some given domain.
Not that I thinkt that's a very smart way of doing it (Thank you CERN
for letting me browse your intranet and send text messages from your
exhibition PCs).

--
Dave Turner
http://figroll.com/