Re: ::scr semantic

> Heck neither have i really but... All this RSS stuff seems not at all
> like what I take the semantic web thing to be. It all just seems like
> another delivery mechanism for the sam content. It's a delivery
> mechanism that goes and gets the content for you rather than you
> having to check for it but that's all really.

* blech notes that the semantic web aspect of Netnewswire is not the
function it does but the sharing stuff around it (and also notes
diveinto's RSS autodiscovery stuff and the idea of FOAF feeding into
blogrolling, and as a side point wonders why it's the bloggers who are
doing all of this (and things like trackback, fumbling towards two way
links) while the Perl community is  doing, um, fuck all really).
<zool> blech: you should paste that emote straight into scr :)
<blech> zool: I'm not going back to scr. Feel free to quote me.

zx
--
"Common sense won't tell you. We have to tell each other." -DNA