Re: ::scr Discounted Tobacco

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 08:16:32PM +0200, Sales Department said:
> Dear Sir or Madam

gah!

Right. Subscribers only posting goes back on now.

But I can't be arsed to maintain a list of people's alternative
addresses so if you post from the wrong address you'll get a bounce and
a rude message. Not that anybody posts (mumble, mumble).

I might switch this list to Siesta (the new and improved shiny shiny
Mailing List Manager that I'm involved in writing) in a bit since that
has an anti-spam plugin.

Simon