Re: ::scr The Geek Syndrome

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 05:04:10PM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Any left-handers in the room?

I write right-handed.  When I first picked up a bass, I instinctively had
my right hand on the fingerboard (so would have played left-handed).  I'm
a southpaw in the boxing ring.  I play squash left-handed.  I hold my tea
and my toothbrush in my right hand.  Conclusion: I'm fucked up.

--
David Cantrell | david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart