RE: ::scr long waffley post about consciousness

> No, your thinking is masturbatory. Why should we speculate on
> the soul when you seem to be doing this specifically to
> reject all non-human brains, now and forever, in your
> thinking? Your thoughts on consciousness also seem... crack-addled.

Umm... please don't take this personally, but if that's what you
think I'm saying then you clearly haven't been reading very carefully.

Rather than critisising me for expressing some ideas, how about
critising the ideas themselves? Or better yet, how about sharing
some of your own?

>  I know Simon managed to leave the specified topic of ::scr
> completely vague when he started it, but also threatened that
> anything off topic would be kicked, but I never expected
> anything like this to carry on so long.

It's been oooo... a couple of hours since the thread started. Truly
epic.

> I should just ignore it, given that I can't agree with the
> second line of your first post in this thread (hey kids;
> souls don't exist. tell your friends. death is not lived
> through) but then I was under Blackfriars when this list was
> started and this thread has been enough to make me want to
> leave I'll just post this.

Sorry, I thought this was a forum for discussion.

Guess not.

Simon, can you unsubscribe me please? Thanks.