RE: ::scr DNA

It would appear that, on Thu, 9 May 2002, Dan Argent said:

> I may be behind the times, but is there any such colour PDA that'll do
> that, and dispay the pages correctly, but is not a big chunky
> expensive pocket pc?

http://www.palm.com/uk/products/palmm130/
I've had an m100 for quite a while and it's pretty good despite being
monochrome and using alkaline batteries. The m130 solves both of those
minor gripes - oh, and has an SD media slot too.

Plucker does pretty much what you wanted (grabs a bunch of pages for
offline viewing)  and PalmOS is *much* better IMHO than
PocketPC/WinCE/Whatever it's called now

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .