Re: ::scr DNA

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 07:17:13AM -0700, John McDonnell wrote:

> Plucker does pretty much what you wanted (grabs a bunch of pages for
> offline viewing)  and PalmOS is *much* better IMHO than
> PocketPC/WinCE/Whatever it's called now

Has anyone figured out an easy (that is, packaged, point and click cos
I'm lazy) way of getting web stuff onto a Palm which syncs with the new
Palm Desktop 4 on OS X?  Avantgo don't support it yet, and told me that
they are "looking at supporting this sometime", which just makes me
overflow with confidence.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

      Blessed are the pessimists, for they test their backups
                                            -- anon