RE: ::scr DNA

> You'll notice I don't have a mobile or a PDA. I loathe mobile phones.
> Really hate them. I concede that there are times when they
> can be useful

I'll tell you what I really want. A small, light PDA book, that simply
syncronises to your PC via a USB port, and grabs a load of web-pages for you
peruse on the train. Oh, and perhaps you could keep notes with it.

I may be behind the times, but is there any such colour PDA that'll do that,
and dispay the pages correctly, but is not a big chunky expensive pocket pc?

dan